The county has adopted a new method of submitting required paperwork to participate in athletics. You will be able to submit all paperwork electronically.
This is a requirement.
We will need all parents to visit www.dragonflymax.com.
- Click on Login/Sign-Up in the right hand corner
- Click on Sign Up For Free
- Fill in your information
- Follow the prompts to create a PARENT account with your email and phone number. It will send a code to your email as a confirmation to continue.
- Enter your child’s school code when prompted and confirm this is the correct school. 8LZFZS
- Click ADD A CHILD and them follow the prompts to create your child’s profile. Please choose the sport your child currently participates in. We can add more sports later.
- Click on THINGS TO DO
- Click on GET STARTED
There will be 9 things you need to complete. You will need your insurance information.
- Complete the medical history first. There will be 6 tabs that need to be completed. Please make sure you hit NEXT after each tab…NOT DELETE. Click DONE when finished. If you missed anything, it will tell you.
- Under GENERAL INFO – Skip birth certificate. Skip immunization.
- Complete the following additional forms: Electronic Signature Agreement, GHSA Concussion Form, GHSA Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form, GHSA Heat and Humidity Policy for All Sports, Authorization to Release Medical Information, Consent to Treatment, Transportation Agreement, Release or Insurance Form for High School
- Scan and upload both pages of physical form filled out by a doctor.
When you are done, it should tell you if you did not do something correctly.
THIS IS MANDATORY. Athletes who do not have this completed by the first date of tryouts will not be able to tryout.